- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 4 tablespoons milk, divided
- Now. Here is where all hell broke loose in my kitchen. Pay attention.
- I attempted to decorate after being sent a picture. It was a picture of Twinkie-decorations on top of yummy perfectly frosted cupcakes. Irresistible, right? What could be cuter?
- This was foolishness on my part as
- 1. I am a baker, not a decorator.
- 2. I forgot to consult the afore-mentioned picture.
- 3. I did not obtain the appropriate implements for decorating.
- This is what the cupcakes should have looked like:
Nerdy, cute-as-a-button minions.
This is what my Twinkie creations looked like:
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE TWINKIE CUPCAKES!!!!
(hiding in shame under the bed, the TWINKIES secured,
my cupcake rep in tatters)